Rejected orange farms - hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a map called orange farms, its pretty long but not too hard.

difficulty: hard

theme: farm islands

main build: the orange barn

username: orangberrymuffin

number of jumps: 86 (this doesn't include ladder jumps)

I don't understand how to name my plot because it never says for the warp but this is my plot ID: -88 -133

plot images:
1629688660313.png

1629688700571.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello orangberrymuffin,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal as we already have a few farming related maps (FarmingFrenzy, Harvesting.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking the map list here.
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for; however, make sure to add more details throughout and maybe expand your build a bit. Try to refrain from using floating islands, as those have been highly overdone with our past maps and will make your map less likely to be accepted.
The parkour is somewhat varied throughout. It is also floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which makes the map look messy. The map is also hard to navigate; please have a clear path for players to follow, because the confusing paths make your map more difficult. Overall, the difficulty of the parkour is too easy and too long for a hard.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.