Ongoing Our first parkour map

CheezySoup

CheezySoup
CheezySoup
Ratings
ok, so here are some tips that might help, that I noticed when playing the map:

First of all, sometimes it can be a bit unclear where to go with the parkour. maybe adding more signs/blocks to stop going in the wrong direction would be good!
For instance, when you get up the water onto the honey bottle, my first instinct was to go straight on, not turn left. Maybe adding barrier blocks to stop them going the wrong way would be good

Second of all, while for the most park the parkour is good (especially for your fist map) what people want is flow, chainable parkour. this is done very well for he most part, but there are a few areas that aren't really the best.

Finally, a bit more variation with the parkour would make it a lot more enjoyable! you use a lot of jumps where there are heads in the way of the block, and while these are fun, there are a bit too many for my liking. maybe using things like ice, soul sand, fences and other different stuff would make it more fun to play

Overall, its a really well made map, and honestly doesnt need much change, and these are just some small things I noticed :)

Aeris16

Aeris16
Aeris16
Ratings
14 1

First of all, sometimes it can be a bit unclear where to go with the parkour. maybe adding more signs/blocks to stop going in the wrong direction would be good!
For instance, when you get up the water onto the honey bottle, my first instinct was to go straight on, not turn left. Maybe adding barrier blocks to stop them going the wrong way would be good

Second of all, while for the most park the parkour is good (especially for your fist map) what people want is flow, chainable parkour. this is done very well for he most part, but there are a few areas that aren't really the best.

Finally, a bit more variation with the parkour would make it a lot more enjoyable! you use a lot of jumps where there are heads in the way of the block, and while these are fun, there are a bit too many for my liking. maybe using things like ice, soul sand, fences and other different stuff would make it more fun to play

Overall, its a really well made map, and honestly doesnt need much change, and these are just some small things I noticed :)
lmfao if it aint cheezy giving advice gj!
Post automatically merged:

ok ima hop on this feedback train a bit, i dont see the water, but to be clear barriers are the last thing you want to add, use glass if you must, but barriers are the most hated block by the map judges (followed by anvils and otehr weird, glitchy blocks)

Last edited:

ok ima hop on this feedback train a bit, i dont see the water, but to be clear barriers are the last thing you want to add, use glass if you must, but barriers are the most hated block by the map judges (followed by anvils and otehr weird, glitchy blocks)
We use glass to get away parkour skip

CheezySoup

CheezySoup
CheezySoup
Ratings

Following in your footsteps hehe

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
487 22
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges. Please be patient as this may take some time.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayleyxx.