Status
Not open for further replies.
> Map Builders: NoTejchi, JohnnyThePotato <

> Map Name: overend <

> Difficulty: hard<

> Number of Jumps: 110 <

> Number of Checkpoints: 6 <

> Plot info: /plot v NoTejchi <

There are two sides of the map. Jumps are identical so no side is easier than than other.

Attachments

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hey NoTejchi and JohnnyThePotato,
I'm sorry to tell you that your map has been REJECTED!

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around the end (EndTower, Enderman, Enderskip). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD is a problem. The map was entirely made up of floating islands with only a bit of detail added. The build is also very messy with lots of floating items all around. Next time try considering making one main build with lots of depth and detail that corresponds to your theme.

The PARKOUR is mostly floating, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube. Next time try to attach the parkour to a main build and it'll surely look less messed up. Your parkour is lacking variance, try to add more variance by adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. The difficulty was inconsistent and the length was more of a insane map.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your map, I'd love to see more maps of you in the future! [Mika]
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.