Rejected Pacman map submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username(s): TeamTreez
  • Map name: Pacman (if a map already has this name, call it Pacman Ghosts)
  • Photos of your Parkour: At the bottom of this thread
  • The # of your Plot: -135, 74
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) Hard, although I am not sure if this would be moved up to expert. (I am not that good at ranking the difficulties of parkour maps lol)
2021-11-10_21.22.02.png
2021-11-10_21.21.52.png
2021-11-10_21.21.44.png
2021-11-10_21.20.41.png

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
Heya TeamTreez. Unfortunately, there already is a Pac-Man themed map so your theme is unoriginal. Looking at the parkour from your build, it seems to be a lot of repetitive head-hitter jumps. The build is primarily 3D pixel art, which would not be accepted for maps, and there are some parts of it that feel incredibly awkward to look at, especially that pathway on top of Inky's head. If and when you decide to create a new map, you gotta focus on that big three: Unique and appropriately challenged jumps, a unique theme, and no pixel-art for a central build. I'm curious to see what you'll create next, but for this one I'd have to give it a -1

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Pacman is already a map, -1

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TeamTreez,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal. As stated above, we already have a map with this theme/a lot of similar features in the build (Pacman.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking the map list here.
The build is 3D pixel art, which is no longer accepted on our server due to it being highly overdone in the past. Make sure you have a build with plenty of detail and texturing.
The parkour is a bit repetitive throughout with quads and ladders, so make sure you use different types of jumps throughout your entire map! The parkour is a bit too easy for a hard in its current state.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.