Rejected Paimon / Epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
visit: /plot v Uganouille

Plot coords: 126;97

Difficulty: i think epic, because there are some really hard jump, but this build got only 65 jump so not enough to be insane

Builder: Uganouille

Map name: Paimon

This build is a reproduction of Paimon from the game named "Genshin Impact". Paimon is the mascot of this game so i thought it was interesting to build her and make a parkour with.

Thanks you for seeing this post !

Uganouille

Attachments

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Uganouille,
Your map has been rejected.

For the theme, although there are other genshin impact maps, the Paimon character has not been made into a map so good job for finding an original theme.

For the build, the organic was pretty good. The build felt a little squished together and the lower half of the build just looked a little messy.

The main issue was the parkour. The length of the parkour was more for a hard map but quite a few of the jump difficulty would be more fit for insane map. This made the parkour overall unbalanced. Making some adjustments to these jumps would overall fix that issue. There also may have been 1 impossible jump.( ) Another issue was the checkpoint placement, the checkpoints felt very far apart and contribute to the difficulty of the map, so being more forgiving making the checkpoints more frequent would be beneficial.

Thank you for submitting a map. We hope to see more map submissions from you in the future. If you have any further questions feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.