Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey premium_poison09,

It pains me to have to tell you that I will be REJECTING your map.
  • Theme: I shouldn't be the one to have to tell you that we have an incredible amount of maps themed after Mario currently on the server. This is not an original map in the slightest. You can check the list of all used themes here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
    Build: The build was not executed very well at all due to the lack of coherence with the theme, originality, detailing, and shaping. This just looks like any old Super Mario level, I don't see what it has to do with Paper Mario which is why I think there's a lack of coherence with the theme. The other issues I pointed out are rather evident when looking at the build, it's all just rather low effort.
  • Parkour: The PK's length and difficulty definitely fit the easy difficulty, but, it felt incredibly boring to do as it was comprised of two types of jumps only: block to block and ladder jumps. It was just running forward and backward and forward again. You have to make sure to use a variety of blocks/jumps when making parkour so that the player finds it enjoyable to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.