Rejected Parkour Course I made (Please look at)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poydra

ELITE
Poydra
Poydra
ELITE
2017-06-25_16.09.34.png
Hey I made a parkour course Called "Laptop Parkour" and I was wondering if someone could look at it and Dm me if It gets submitted or not. In creative do /Plot home Quinche23 to look at it.

Attachments

Ratings
Nice course!

~What rank is it? I.E. medium, hard, easy, insane, expert...
~How many jumps?
~How many CP's?

That's all. I would also like if you expanded the laptop in height wise, to make it a taller rectangle if you know what I mean, also adding a mouse pad would be cool, like a bit more detail and that should make it accepted for sure! Best of luck to make sure that your course gets submitted.

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
-1 for now..
Hey!

As said above you haven't followed the required format. You have to include who made the map and a tester if there is one, which is probably the most important aspect. Secondly, you need to say what difficulty it is, easy, medium, hard, expert or insane. You also have to add in how many jumps there are. I don't think checkpoints are necessary because I'm pretty sure map judges will look at it and place them in.

Anyways.. I would also make the screen a bit taller. And idk about your laptop but mine has a mouse. So maybe add in a mouse, it would be some nice detail!

As I just mentioned detail, I would add in more details and things where it's just empty. It's a big empty spot which just doesn't look very good!

Good luck in the future!
Sophie

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hi there,

Your submission will be looked at as soon as possible. For now, make sure you post a map submission in the actual 'map submission' folder, which you can click when going to the parkour section. Keep this in mind for next time!

//moved

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Hey there I couldnt find this parkour. Can you please resubmit it if its still there. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.