Rejected Parkour Judgement (Sea Lantarn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello!
I made a parkour on the Map Maker World.
It's called Sea Lantarn.
It has 78 jumps.
It has 4 checkpoints.
It's made by: JaJaJake, xMadii, SavageSnow, xMadiiiii.
It has no helpers.
The tester is Lxcify.
Screenshots:
upload_2018-6-4_18-31-31.png

upload_2018-6-4_18-31-43.png

upload_2018-6-4_18-32-31.png

upload_2018-6-4_18-33-8.png

upload_2018-6-4_18-33-21.png

upload_2018-6-4_18-33-30.png

upload_2018-6-4_18-33-38.png

upload_2018-6-4_18-33-48.png

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
This looks like a good parkour map, although I have not tested it I will have to base it off what I can see on the pictures you have provided. The parkour looks varied, and I really like the block choice you have used. However, I do think it looks a little messy round the back but great map overall. Moreover, I will be giving this map a +1 , I do like the theme even though it isn’t the most original.

Also, not trying to be rude, but in your map name you have spelt lantern wrong, you might wanna change that. :p

Good luck! :)

Last edited:

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hello! This looks like an awesome parkour map! It looks very detailed but I do think the background is messy and some of it has nothing to do with sea lanterns. Maybe try fixing that? You also have a decent amount of jumps for a parkour map but one question what map is this for (Medium, Hard, Expert, Easy, Insane??) I'd say that in your forum post so we know what the expectations for this map are if this is easy, hard, medium, insane, or expert. This looks like a good map and it looks like it does have the chance of being accepted if these changes are added. Even though I haven't tested it yet, I hope to do so soon in the near future. Good Luck! :) +1 by the way!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Hoi JaJaJake,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not good, minecraft blocks map are pretty overused and not original (+ a SeaLantern got accepted some weeks ago, but you can't really know that). The build is not really good, it's pretty simple, the 2 big structures looks copy pasted, and most of your parkour is floating around the builds, making your map messy. The parkour is not a good point too. It's pretty repetitive, confusing and too hard for a hard (Double neos are for example too hard for this difficulty) (There is also an exploit here : https://prntscr.com/jwa7to).
However, there is some interesting jumps in your map !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.