Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Username : AndreiGamerRO
  • Map name : Fortnite
  • Photos of your Parkour :
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it : 46;44
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) : Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional) : +40 jumps ,,Medium" The Level is easy...

Attachments

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, I like the theme, as it is very original, and I have not seen any maps with the same/similar theme. However, the map itself isn’t great, as the majority of the course is just pixel art with ladder parkour dotted around. Moreover, the overall map isn’t very attractive, for the reasons I have stated above. -1

Good luck,
Allie

Ratings
Hi there,
First of all, I like the theme, as it is very original, and I have not seen any maps with the same/similar theme. However, the map itself isn’t great, as the majority of the course is just pixel art with ladder parkour dotted around. Moreover, the overall map isn’t very attractive, for the reasons I have stated above. -1

Good luck,
Allie
Why do you not Like.... I stay to Build all day... :( And i'm not Accepted

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
977 851
its so bad -1 I also agree with what @SleepyDiva
said
@SleepyDiva there has also been a few fortnite maps submitted

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Can i make more obstacles ?
And Delete PixelArt ?
2,3 Pixel art ?
How Much ?
To make the map better, instead of just removing the pixel art, you would have to probably re-do the whole map and make sure your buildings are well-built, and attractive. But like stated above, there are are already a few fortnite maps, so you'd probably have to change up the theme as well.

Ratings
Can i
To make the map better, instead of just removing the pixel art, you would have to probably re-do the whole map and make sure your buildings are well-built, and attractive. But like stated above, there are are already a few fortnite maps, so you'd probably have to change up the theme as well.
I make another map...
With Mexic

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
977 851
yes ofc you can just make it more boring than this one so i can farm it.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Hoi AndreiGamerRO,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is original and interesting, one Fortnite map have been already accepted before, but you can't really notice that and it's just one map. The build however is not good, most of your build is pixel arts, which are not accepted anymore. The parkour is not good too, it's really repetitive, try to add some ice, fence, slimes...
However like I said before, the theme is original !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.