Rejected Parkour map Castelaization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castelaization

Castelaization
Castelaization
first of all the parkour map can be found on the map maker world, on plot 1 of Castelaization.
we think the diffyculty would be hard/expert (map testers do also think this)
the number of jumps is around 142.
please make note that the normal glass blocks supposed to be barriers because otherwise people can skip parts of the parkour (yes i have read the part about barriers but we always can try). but if it isn't possible then glass is good.
the name of the map would be: Cheese.
we would appreciate it when you would check if this would be a good map.
thanks in advance and have a nice day
P.S. pictures of it will be enclosed

Attachments

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Castelaization,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original, as we don't have any cheese themed maps. However, it's a very hard theme to build considering the cheese doesn't have too much of an interesting shape and colour.
- The build is overall not too appealing to look at, it could also use some more colour. Also, to make it more clear that the theme is cheese, you could for example add a mouse that's holding and eating the cheese. This would look more interesting already as well as give it more colour.
- Overall, most jumps are 3 or 4 block jumps. There is some variety, but not enough. This makes the course go pretty boring pretty fast and to prevent that, you'd have to have more variety in jumps. Use more of those fence and trapdoor jumps, as well as ladders and maybe even cobwebs. Just make it interesting, challenging and unique! Be careful with floating blocks as well, it's recommended to incorporate the jumps into the build.
- The course has the length of an expert map but the jumps are medium/hard. If you want a lower difficulty, shorten the course and if you want a higher one, raise the difficulty of the jumps.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.