Accepted Parkour Map // City Ruins - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasuuss

Ratings
Hey!

I have been wanting to build a parkour map for a while now.
So, I started this little project and am now here to submit my first parkour map "City Ruins".

http://imgur.com/a/0mkgJ

Username
-
"Jasuuss"

The # of your Plot / or warp name to it -
/plot tp Jasuuss 1

Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) -
Easy

Number of jumps (Optional)
Approximately 30

Last edited:

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hey there Jasuuss! I went and looked at the course, to me the build is very important. I definitely liked what I saw! I also did the course, and in my opinion it is more of an easy course. I'd say my only problem was the fact that it's a bit repetitive in the beginning, but that's all. Even though there are other courses that involve a theme having to do with buildings, I like this one a lot compared to most of them. Ultimately, I would definitely like to see this course being added!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Probably Easy!
This map looks really cool and the parkour is fun to do.
I have seen this theme done before but this has been done really well.
I hopefully like to see this map accepted! Good Luck!

jasuuss

Ratings
Hey there Jasuuss! I went and looked at the course, to me the build is very important. I definitely liked what I saw! I also did the course, and in my opinion it is more of an easy course. I'd say my only problem was the fact that it's a bit repetitive in the beginning, but that's all. Even though there are other courses that involve a theme having to do with buildings, I like this one a lot compared to most of them. Ultimately, I would definitely like to see this course being added!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)
Thank you very much for the feedback, Ashley! I'm glad you liked it and if there's time, I'll also try change a few blocks around to make it a bit more fun and exciting :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1502415529][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably Easy!
This map looks really cool and the parkour is fun to do.
I have seen this theme done before but this has been done really well.
I hopefully like to see this map accepted! Good Luck!
Thanks a ton! I appreciate the kind words.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Jas,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be accepted!

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is already existing, but you built the course in a way that it doesn't come close to looking like it, good job on that!
- I must say, the build looks really pretty. What I really like was how all jumps were integrated into the build and not just floating around, it gives it a clean look.
- There is enough variety in jumps and they're spread all over the build, which is really great. They are fun to do and fit their difficulty.
- Both jumps and length go well with the difficulty, the map doesn't get boring neither will it be too farmable.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.