Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hey loveminecraft1,

Unfortunately, this map is getting a -1 from me.
- First, when submitting a map you need to make sure you follow the template:
Username
Map name
Photos of your Parkour

The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
Number of jumps (Optional)

- Secondly, the theme is very unoriginal their are many block maps just like this one including (BluevsOrange, RedvBlue, etc) that have the same basic idea.
- Lastly, the map is every confusing at the end. Once you get to the ice you can legit just walk over and complete the map without even doing the last section which cuts the 37 jumps to around 18. I am guessing you are going for easy difficulty which needs at least 20 jumps. Try using barrier blocks (/barrier) to help from skipping to the end.

Good luck!
*Remember I am not a judge, I am just giving my personal opinion of your map!*

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello loveminecraft1,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any diamond and/or emerald specific maps; this, however, is not the best choice for a theme.
There is
no main build, which is a crucial issue. Every map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off of.
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout with emerald/diamond blocks, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; heads, water, lava, cactus, vines, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! You do not specify a difficulty, but I'd say this is between an easy-medium map.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.