Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello S2speed,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is somewhat original, since we have other gold themed maps on ManaCube but no "golden world" maps. The build is not very good however, the color palette used is a bit jarring and there isn't much shading or texture to the build, it's just various floating gold structures. In the future, I would recommend having one main structure connected by land and not having so many floating pieces, as it can make the build look a bit messy.

The parkour is pretty repetitive as it is not mixed or varied much at all. By this, I mean that there is not a lot of block variety used to make the jumps, and the variation in jumps come in sections (the pane section, the ice section). Try to use many different kinds of blocks all throughout your parkour to make a unique and interesting course! You can view recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server or in the Accepted Maps subforum to get a visual of our current mapmaking standards.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.