Rejected Parkour Map Submission (Escape the Dungeon made by SunoAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: SunoAF
Map Name: Escape the Dungeon
The # of the plot: I literally have no idea how to find the number of my plot, so I'm just putting in what it says at the right hand of my screen, 1/2
I think the difficulty would be Medium

Attachments

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
977 851
Username: SunoAF
Map Name: Escape the Dungeon
The # of the plot: I literally have no idea how to find the number of my plot, so I'm just putting in what it says at the right hand of my screen, 1/2
I think the difficulty would be Medium
to find the number of your plot, you can go to the right corner/ do /plot i / look @ the scoreboard and put your username for it.

so the command should be either (examples below)
/plot v Suno
or /plot h Suno

Edit: also here's my review of the map!

I'm going to be giving you a -1, as the build isnt the best, and the parkour is boring.

I'd suggest looking @ the newer maps before creating one to see what the standards are.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SunoAF,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have dungeon related maps. Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking the map list here.
The build could use a lot more detail throughout; it feels a bit cramped as is. It also isn't entirely accurate to a dungeon in its current state.
The parkour is a bit repetitive throughout, so make sure you use different types of jumps throughout your entire map. The parkour does fit a medium map, so well done there.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.