Rejected Parkour map sumbission : Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I also came up with idea of adding floating smiles with different colours after I posted this, can I make changes(only for decoration) if it gets accepted?

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey S2speed,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: To be honest, I believe this to be an unoriginally themed map submission due to the map we have on our server called "Emojis", which features a smiley face amongst other faces. To prevent this in the future, I recommend that you look at our list of previously used themes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good as it's just a blocky smiley face. As you can't really add more details, you could add some dimensionality to it. It's just this floating square with nothing else much to it. It's just not attractive. You have to build something much better than this.
  • Parkour: The parkour's length and difficulty do fit the medium difficulty, even if you could buff it a little. But, the parkour was pretty boring to do as you utilized a lot of the same jumps/blocks. For example, the beginning is a bunch of similar wool blocks jumps followed by a ladder segment. It's just not entertaining to do the same thing over and over again. Try to be more varied, use all of these blocks/jumps at your disposal.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.