Rejected Parkour Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map Name: Village
Creator: bl0kbuster
Difficulty: medium
Amount of Jumps: 50-60.
/plot visit bl0kbuster | Coordinates = 15259.473, -71, -12843.880

I built this alone and i am not very experienced in creating maps, this is my first map as well. To the map judge looking at this, I don't really expect it to pass your expectations but if i do i appreciate it. If not I would like to ask you how to make a better map and tips on making a map more enjoyable for the players.

Please ignore the taskbar
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (9).png

Quintum

VIP
Quintum_
Quintum_
VIP
Ratings
82 7
Build: 1.25/5
The build is floating and disconnected, also it isn't an original build, a village is a design by Mojang
Parkour: 3.75/5
The parkour was varied, but used a limited amount of blocks

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello bl0kbuster,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a few village maps (MedievalVillage, RavineVillage.) Before creating your map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for; however, it is quite plain as it is very similar to what already appears in Vanilla Minecraft, and the structures are spread out quite a bit which makes the build look messy.
The parkour is quite repetitive in certain sections, so please try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The amount of barriers on this map is a bit overwhelming at times. The parkour is also floating quite a bit throughout (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which makes it appear messy. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the medium difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.