ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Map: Parkour School
Creators: Jxey & YourMushey
Difficulty: Easy
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/9D1qm
Jumps: 30

Notes: I realized that there isn't any maps that teach you how to do certain jumps, or introduces you to parkour as a whole, so I decided to make this map to help the newer players out. Big thanks to YourMushey for helping with the build, it would look horrible if I attempted it alone.

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey! I really like the design of the actual school building, it's very pretty! I also like the concept of helping the newer players. Would've really helped me back when I was, ahem.. extremely bad xD I also like the swing set, it's very cool and cute.

Anyways, best of luck and I hope your map gets accepted!
Sophie

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Joey and Mushy,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice and it is a good idea to have a course where you teach a player how to parkour.
- The build looks cute and eventhough I really like it, the barriers are used way too much in the course. To avoid having too many barriers, you should expand your build so there is more space for jumps without having to use many barriers to stop players from exploiting.
- The jumps are great, especially for new players. The course can be a bit confusing however and since you're making this course for new players, you might want to avoid confusion and only have one way to go instead of two.
- The length suits the difficulty nicely and it involves most of the basic jumps you'd want to learn.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.