Part 2!

Ratings
10 1
I hope you found the last 6 useful :] (I think I use too much smiley faces :)

7. Curl up on Netflix! If you're ever just bored or sick, just watch some Netflix! I was sick with a flu, a fever, and allergies! Watching multiply Grey's Anatomy episodes helped me.
8. Go shopping! If you are an outgoing person (or would like to be), you should go out and enjoy the holidays as they're present :) or anytime. Get some clothes or games. Some mall foods are amazing.
9. Write a song! One good coping method is to pour your feelings out in a song. You'd notice that almost every song talks about their feelings from something recent or something from years ago.
10. Hug somebody. Just like ./hug! It makes you feel better right? Like you are known? Just hug a family member or friend :)
11. Draw on your wall. If you have permission, you should create some art within your home! After, just look at your masterpiece! Beautiful, right?
12. Get a journal. If you feel like you can't to somebody live, you could use a journal. You have as much time as you want without any awkwardness. (Get a long journal if you got a lot to say!)

i'll make moreeee stomach just hurting a bit im sorry <3

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Get better soon :)

Loving these ideas might take them into affect.