Results are only viewable after voting.

ThommyBacoow

PATRON+
Aardbodem
Aardbodem
Patron+
Ratings
55 6
I would like to see us Patron+ members getting a Shiny promo key once per month! :D

ThommyBacoow

PATRON+
Aardbodem
Aardbodem
Patron+
Ratings
55 6
yes! i would rather have an shiny promo key instead of another normal promo key since its like 1k above regular patron o.o

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,210 305
this is kinda dumb bc what if ppl got alts for patron+ just sayin ppl could do that and get inf svas iF your smokey ofc
U realise that ppl that got p+ already paid 2k right? And if they do that on an alt that's 4k so I think they already know how to get inf svas

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,374 84
Here to play devil's advocate: I definitely understand the sentiment, and agree that Patron+ could be given more perks; however, Patron/Patron+ aren't meant to be viewed as "ranks" - they're meant to be ways to acknowledge the players who support the server, with *minor* perks as a way of thanking them for their continued support.

I'm not saying this won't be added, but it's definitely not the first time this has been suggested. I feel like adding more promotional key/"monetary" rewards will give off the wrong impression for the purpose of the Patron roles. Especially if it were the new "Shiny" keys, as these basically guarantee SVA items/legendary rewards.

I will say again, I'm fully in support of the idea of adding in more perks for our Patron+ members; but I feel like they should be cosmetic perks, or at least perks that don't necessarily give major advantages. New players can already feel intimidated by the donator perks, and can often feel very limited with what they can accomplish on the network (even though realistically you do not have to pay to play most realms). We don't want to give the impression that we favour those that spend money on the network, because while it is certainly appreciated, not everyone can afford to pay IRL money for in-game items and ranks. Ideally, we want to appeal to new players to help the server continue to grow, and let them feel welcomed in the community.

It's definitely a difficult subject, and is hard to balance what would be considered fair rewards/perks for our Patrons, without implying that the server is "pay to win" and only those that are able to donate vast amounts of money are able to get any form of success on the network. That being said; I do certainly appreciate the idea, and I again don't want to say that it will never be added - just something to consider!

xHexie

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
CCCCXX
CCCCXX
Patron+
Ratings
88 22
Here to play devil's advocate: I definitely understand the sentiment, and agree that Patron+ could be given more perks; however, Patron/Patron+ aren't meant to be viewed as "ranks" - they're meant to be ways to acknowledge the players who support the server, with *minor* perks as a way of thanking them for their continued support.

I'm not saying this won't be added, but it's definitely not the first time this has been suggested. I feel like adding more promotional key/"monetary" rewards will give off the wrong impression for the purpose of the Patron roles. Especially if it were the new "Shiny" keys, as these basically guarantee SVA items/legendary rewards.

I will say again, I'm fully in support of the idea of adding in more perks for our Patron+ members; but I feel like they should be cosmetic perks, or at least perks that don't necessarily give major advantages. New players can already feel intimidated by the donator perks, and can often feel very limited with what they can accomplish on the network (even though realistically you do not have to pay to play most realms). We don't want to give the impression that we favour those that spend money on the network, because while it is certainly appreciated, not everyone can afford to pay IRL money for in-game items and ranks. Ideally, we want to appeal to new players to help the server continue to grow, and let them feel welcomed in the community.

It's definitely a difficult subject, and is hard to balance what would be considered fair rewards/perks for our Patrons, without implying that the server is "pay to win" and only those that are able to donate vast amounts of money are able to get any form of success on the network. That being said; I do certainly appreciate the idea, and I again don't want to say that it will never be added - just something to consider!
tldr