Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Lpelicans_Slave,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is original I suppose, there are no baby Minecraft character maps currently on ManaCube. However, The build is mostly 3D pixel art aside from the toy car, in which 2D and 3D pixel art is no longer accepted as a main build.

The parkour is not varied or mixed, with the majority of the map being normal blocks and ladder jumps. In the future, try to use many different kinds of blocks all throughout your map to make unique and interesting parkour. The difficulty also felt extremely easy because of the lack of variation in the parkour. The parkour was also floating for the most part, which can make the build look a it messy. Try to attach the parkour to the build in some way for the majority of the map in the future. If you need a visual representation of our current map making standards, you can visit /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any further questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.