Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Just from the screenshot i can deduce some unnaceptable things here:

most of the parkour looks floating and placed in a rectangular shape (which is the most basic halfassed way to build parkour and hasnt gotten accepted for 5 years)

Doesnt seem to be a clear build at all except the tree

Little to no block variation, everything is made of stone.

For better reference on what gets accepted, pick your difficulty of choice and look through the most recent maps.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there, unfortunately after some thought I've decided to REJECT your parkour map submission for the the following reasons listed below.

originality/theme: We've already got parkour maps that look quite like yours, your theme matches similar to floating island parkour but doesn't exactly have a direct theme just from looking at it, I highly suggest that you add a build/central theme to actually make your title relate to your build.

Parkour variety/build quality: Unfortunately this is one of my biggest concerns, your parkour variety is virtually nonexistent, you pretty much have the same types of blocks repeating through your whole submission making it bland, repetitive and boring, one other error that I noticed is most of your parkour is floating, this makes your submission look messy. Your parkour has no pathway in my eyes and just keeps repeating upwards in the same repetitiveness that the rest has, you don't have any unique parkour blocks incorporated into your submission as well.

Future reference: I highly suggest that you use more interesting block jumps and designs to reduce the parkour map repetitiveness and make it more enjoyable for the player, for example adding flower pot jumps, cactus jumps, anvils, barriers, water jumps, chest/enchantment tables, vines, ladders, etc.

Have a good day and I look forward to your future submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.