Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.75.

Nice build, could probably be improved with a table but not a big deal as you have the tablecloth.

Theme is mostly original as well, there are some food maps and table maps (even some combining them) but this one looks significantly different.

Remove/nerf the slime jump on top, that definitely seems more suited for an expert or even insane rather than hard. Also, add a sign at the first minecart jump, because it looks like a dead end without a guide. Otherwise, the parkour is very nice.

Good luck!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Pres,

I'm glad to be able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED. The theme is original because even though there are food/table themed maps, this is picnic themed and that has never been done before (I love it as well!) The build is attractive, super cute, and looks just like a picnic. The PK length and difficulty definitely fit the hard difficulty, well done! I only made the first slime jump and initial bed to ladder jumps a little easier (I think the final slime jump is fun and not that difficult). The variation in blocks and jumps used was superb, it was an incredibly fun map to play. Another home run! I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.