Rejected "Piglin" by Orgaanic and TheAngelNoob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer: Orgaanic
Parkour Builder: TheAngelNoob
ID: 127; -74
Difficulty: There are around 60 jumps like head jumps; fence jumps; ladder parkour and ice jumps, so it is not that hard
Checkpoints: 6
Description: The Piglin is a new mob, added in 1.16, which loves to trade with gold! I did not see a Parkour around the Piglin when I searched for it, so we built this Parkour. It has a main build (The Piglin Mob) and most of the parkour is in or on the piglin!
Testers: My friend xXpiredx has played the parkour and rated it a 7/10!

Look at the files I attached! I cant upload screenshots with shaders, because they are 2 big! :mc_e_90: :mc_e_57:

Attachments

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hi.

Your map has been REJECTED.

Your theme is an original theme so good job picking out an original one.

The build is considered 3D pixel art which isn't allowed to be the main build on the server. If you want to make a character or Minecraft mob in your case, I would consider trying to make an organic version of the mob to make it less boxy to fit the guidelines.

The parkour is also floating for the most part. Try to blend the parkour into the build to make it stick out less. Your map also has an impossible jump for version 1.8.9 which is the version all jumps must be possible in. The length of the map is solid so good job on that but the difficulty was a little inconsistent so try to make all the jumps around the similar difficulty.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.