Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello randyripke,

I regret to inform you that this map is being rejected. While the theme of a Pillager Outpost is original, it's pretty much just a tower, which makes the theme not very original. The build is accurate to what a pillager outpost looks like though, so good work.

The parkour is a bit too hard for an easy map, and I felt like it was too confusing in some spots. The directional signs were placed in places where I didn't really need instructions of where to go, and weren't in places where I needed guidance. Try to have more testers so they can help you with placing directional signs in the future. I also felt that some barriers on the parkour were a bit unnecessary. Use as few barriers as possible so players don't get frustrated. Thank you for marking them though! The parkour was varied and well mixed though, so good job with that aspect. The length also fit an easy map well.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any further questions, please feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.