Player Shops in Survival

RazorScythe

PATRON
RazorScythe
RazorScythe
Patron
Ratings
29 1
I am not sure about other game modes, so I will just speak about Survival for this suggestion.
My suggestion is to enable /playershop balance, deposit and withdraw.

The way Player Shops work in Survival at the moment is that you have to be online, and you have to be in the exact same cube as your shops for them to actually work, which is annoying because you have to hang around your shop while people are buying/selling at your shop and if you aren't there you have to go back every time someone is using your shop.

With /playershop commands enabled, you should be able to deposit an amount of money that you are willing to use for your shops without having to be there. For example, if you /playershop deposit 100000000 people will be able to sell heads to you until the 100 mil you have in your /playershop balance is gone. This will allow you to actually be able to play the game as well as have other people using your shops.

I also suggest that if people buy anything from you, the money they give to you will go in to your normal balance instead of your /playershop balance, and the playershop balance you should need to replenish manually.