please put it back to the old crate system?

XALRK

ELITE
XALRK
XALRK
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
I have bought 10 keys so far and the best thing I've gotten is the artmap perk. 9 common rewards.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I have bought 10 keys so far and the best thing I've gotten is the artmap perk. 9 common rewards.
Hello XALRK,

I think that the new crate system was created to generate better chances for players to get special items by increasing the % chance of getting a legendary when you open more and more keys. This doesn't prevent players from still being unlucky, though. It sounds as if you just had bad luck during this crate opening. In the grand scheme of things, I believe this crate system is a lot better than the previous one!

-Wingy Bnoi

ThommyBacoow

PATRON+
Bacoow
Bacoow
Patron+
Ratings
52 2
I wish i had the artmap perk tho xd

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
262 7
Although it does feel unfair, and sometimes the drops aren't as we would like them to be at times, I feel the new system is working okay. The percentage drop rate for a legendary item increases the more keys you buy, which sadly the last crates did not have. The pool was completely random no matter how many keys you have opened. Echoing off what wings said, there still is chance factor and sadly it just didn't happen this round and for that I am sorry :( I have had the same drop rate many times, but it is reassuring knowing that my chance for a legendary item increases as I go.

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
105 3
to be honest like i have no complaints about the crate system because i got enough bad stuff and good stuff. this is like wings said, sometimes you're just unlucky:/