Not open for further replies.

RaddyRyann

MVP
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
MVP
Ratings
15 1
I just tested out your map and here are some things I have noticed.
1. The parkour is super repetitive, meaning that it's mainly just blocks, fences, and ladders. There is nothing really special about this. Try and add a variety of jumps. Ex: Heads, vines, chests, fences, etc.
2. I'm not really sure if the last jump is possible. The momentum you get off of the ice is barely enough to land on the slime and the slime doesn't even bounce you high enough to get to the end. Make sure you test your jumps and make sure they are 100% possible without speed before you submit.

Anyways good luck with your submission!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey UltraBeany11,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: After seeing what "Plinko" was, I can definitely say that there is no map themed after it currently on the server. But, this map is much less "Plinko" themed and more so brick themed. Hence, I believe this is a pretty unoriginal map.
  • Build: The build is kind of non-existent as it's mostly just floating blocks and whatever the maze part is. It just isn't a very good build. It lacks proper execution of the theme, detailing, shaping, and parkour integration. You must address all of these things when making a map so that it is attractive.
  • Parkour: There are many issues with the map's parkour. The jumps themselves are pretty easy for the difficulty (so, I'd recommend buffing them) but the checkpoints are way too little and spread apart. You can't just have 2 checkpoints on a 40+ jump map. Furthermore, the variety of blocks/jumps used in the parkour was abysmal. It was incredibly repetitive to do. And, as Ryan mentioned above, the final jump isn't possible.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.