Rejected PokeJump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jump across multiple Pokémon, badges, and other things.

Creator: wiseguy07
ID: 5; -2
Jumps: around 60..
Difficulty: Easy
All jumps are possible.

Sorry the pics wont work.

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya wiseguy07,

If you wish to submit the map you built, make sure to follow the guidelines and use the correct format, found here. Edit this thread to so it contains all the needed information, do NOT make another thread.

The most important thing is to mention where you build your parkour map. If you did this in the Parkour Map Maker World, go to your plot and proceed to do /plot info. You can find the plot ID there and write it down.

Last, make sure your theme is as original as possible, it's kind of boring to have maps with similar themes. If you look around on Parkour, you'll find a decent amount of Pokémon maps.

Feel free to PM me or hit me up in-game if you need any help. Thanks and good luck!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey wiseguy,
I regret to tell you, but I am going to reject this course.
As stated above, the theme is already used a decent amount of time and we also do not accept pixel art anymore. If you still wish to do a parkour course, try to do a 3D Pokemon one, because 3 dimensional courses always attract people way more, than just pixelart. Thanks for submitting the course and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.