---------------------------------------------

First name Calvin Wilson

Age 13

Country or Timezone
USA CDT

Discord username
or3okeeping

Why do you want to become staff?
The reason why I want to become a staff member of ManaCube Survival is because I love helping people out with any issues they have! My motivation to apply is to make ManaCube a safer environment for players.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
Since September 2022

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? 130-168

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have the skill of getting along easily with players and helping with any issues they have.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I have played in public Minecraft servers with active staff members for almost 6 years. I have learned how to be a good staff member.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I'll always be able to answer questions, I won't get mad if I get asked a ton of questions.
I am patient- I won't be mad at players if they take too long asking questions
I'm always happy- I want to make players feel like they have somebody to help them.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe that a staff member is a person in a Video game that has more special abilities than any normal player. I think that they are like a parent of a Video game.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes i use O.B.S

Anything else we should know?
I still am doing school (I'm on summer break right now) and may not always be there to help or for training.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
80 7
-1 please read the requirements and be honest and realistic with your answers

Last edited: