Post for Purple4me

Ratings
hey, purple4me. thanks for viewing the application, but i just don't understand how i lied about my age. i say i was turning 13 in about 4 days. not trying to be rude, but 4 days can't make a difference about age. i know i have a late summer bday and it sais im 12 on my profile but i said i was 13. was b/c i thought it might have took about 6-9 days to see it. Hopefully later, i could apply again when im 13. and not lie about anything <3

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
hey, purple4me. thanks for viewing the application, but i just don't understand how i lied about my age. i say i was turning 13 in about 4 days. not trying to be rude, but 4 days can't make a difference about age. i know i have a late summer bday and it sais im 12 on my profile but i said i was 13. was b/c i thought it might have took about 6-9 days to see it. Hopefully later, i could apply again when im 13. and not lie about anything <3
This is not meant to be posted here. If you want to speak to Purple then message her through a conversation here on the forums. Also, the application form does say 13 therefore you should've waited since you wrerent 13 on the day of applying.