Pressure Plates

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
I wanna know why pressure plates on insane courses that aren't insane pressure plates are allowed.. they are so overused in things like the underwater course in expert and the space course. The super hero course pixel art area has them too and I got to wonder woman and died before. It's a really annoying thing and most of the times are used in a very wrong way. The only time I seen them used in a way I like is the super risky jumps in test facility.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
These easy/medium/hard pressure plates, also known as landmines, are placed for an extra bit of challenge. A player usually tries to not fall into the void, but to make a more unique challenge, landmines are used. Yes, most of the time they can be random, but that's the point, it's a surprise. The decision of using these landmines are in the hand of the creator. I agree that they can be overused sometimes, but the jumps made aren't impossible.

Overall, annoying but a nice challenge - which describes parkour perfectly. So that's why it's used.