guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
Hey silvermisst! just had a look at your map, and have a few comments/suggestions

Theme:
while there appears to be a strong color scheme with this map, I don't quite understand what the central build is about. In the future I would suggest having a strong central build before creating the parkour for it.

Build:
The build is quite simple with a single repeating pattern throughout the map.. In connection with theme, try to have a more centralized idea of a theme and use more detail when creating it.

Parkour:
The parkour definitely fits within the easy difficulty in terms of # and difficulty of jumps, so good job on that! Unfortunately current standards have changed and floating parkour is no longer accepted. In the future try to have the parkour connected to the build and not floating in the air around it. Also I would ask for more variety in the jumps as the whole parkour was normal blocks and heads. Try adding some other types of jumps such as iron bars, slimes, fences, ect.

I hope to see more parkour from you in the forums! Good luck and happy parkouring!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello silvermisst,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
There theme is original, as there aren't any maps like it, but it is a bit hard to tell what it's meant to be. In the future, try to have a larger build that replicates your theme.
The parkour is very repetitive, as it is mainly normal blocks and ladders. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building parkour, as well as the way you utilize these, as this will make your map more fun to complete.
Most of the parkour is floating. Having an excessive number of jumps floating around the build & void can make your map look a bit messy, so try to incorporate the jumps into your build where possible.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.