Attachments

Last edited:

Yorden_0

VIP
Yorden_0
Yorden_0
VIP
Ratings
The theme of this map is fairly unoriginal; there are already two maps called Prison, and prison cell is not different enough and is not really featured in your build.

The map is very long at over 100 jumps, making it unsuitable for medium or hard difficulty. In addition to this, the jumps were consistent in difficulty, although rather easy. In addition to this, the jumps can get quite repetitive at times, with long series of cobble wall and ladder jumps.

The build itself is rather uninteresting and bland, being entirely made out of cobblestone, with a few iron bars. I would suggest including more materials, such as andesite, polished andesite, smooth stone, stone bricks, mossy stone and mossy stone bricks, gravel, slabs and stairs, grey wools and clays. It would also help to improve the structure of the building; currently, it it mostly just floating walls with no floor or ceiling. Although there are some maps that do this, they are rare.

I would definitely reconsider the addition of your "troll" section; these are not enjoyable to encounter, and almost never get accepted.

In addition to this, your use of barriers is unclear. The only indication of them is the mossy cobblestone blocks, which are easy to miss if not pointed out. I would add some sort of sign to indicate that barriers are next to mossy cobblestone blocks. I would also like to point out that your map doesn't seem to have any sort of defined starting point or platform, which makes reading the sign with your map's name on it very difficult.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
Hey there, Weasle-ton
Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.

Theme: For your theme, we've already got a prison-themed parkour map which is most definitely the same theme that you were going for in your build which unfortunately makes your theme unoriginal.

Build: Your parkour build, after looking over your build I noticed that your build was very basic/bland and didn't really include much detail at all, unfortunately, it's quite basic and looks very messy from my perspective. You only really used one block gradient for the whole build which makes it look basic also.

Parkour: The parkour, for HARD difficulty your parkour map is much too quick for the difficulty that you chose, for your parkour variety it's very basic and your map doesn't really include any interesting parkour blocks/jumps incorporated into the build which makes it feel boring and repetitive.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.