Prison is down?

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I am very confused and this event could be just normal or could lead to many things in Minevast's future. Currently I am unable to connect to Minevast's prison server using /prison. I have many different conspiracies and ideas in this thread that could be the reason why Prison is down. Remember that none of my ideas have real evidence so please don't get mad. ;)

Olympus
Olympus seems to be the most logical reason. Prison could possibly down so Minevast can switch to Olympus as the prison server. Not much information has been given about Olympus and it could be a surprise release.

Prison leaving Minevast
Not many people play Prison on Minevast and it could possibly be removed because not many players play on it.

Server error
This could just be a casual reset or server problem that could be fixed pretty soon.

Please give me some feedback if you know what is going on or have any other ideas.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I am very confused and this event could be just normal or could lead to many things in Minevast's future. Currently I am unable to connect to Minevast's prison server using /prison. I have many different conspiracies and ideas in this thread that could be the reason why Prison is down. Remember that none of my ideas have real evidence so please don't get mad. ;)

Olympus
Olympus seems to be the most logical reason. Prison could possibly down so Minevast can switch to Olympus as the prison server. Not much information has been given about Olympus and it could be a surprise release.

Prison leaving Minevast
Not many people play Prison on Minevast and it could possibly be removed because not many players play on it.

Server error
This could just be a casual reset or server problem that could be fixed pretty soon.

Please give me some feedback if you know what is going on or have any other ideas.
I think it cannot be removed! The people who play it like me... WE LOVE IT!
It seems just some people like it, but new people have to be invited to try it... I´m just Confused

Pluto

Ratings
Aw i really hope prison isn't being removed, that is mainly what i play on. Can we just have true answers?

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Prison was down for a few days, even if you were on 1.7 or 1.8, however it is now back up :D