---------------------------------------------

First name Kamil

Age 16

Country or Timezone
United Kingdom

Discord username
.kgs05200

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to be a staff member for this Minecraft server because I like Helping others and being helpful to players also I think its fun to be a staff member.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have played Manacube on this server for 5h 53m 34s

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? 5h-7h

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
Helping others for example If a player askes me something I can find that out for them if they don't know how to check something like how to start a job with /jobs I can tell them to use /jobs.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? I have been a staff member in a Roblox game called "emergency response liberty county" and I have been helping as much as I could I was even a admin in this game for helping

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Being bullyed
someone being rude
will not stop

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe being a staff member is to Help the server out and help players when they ask for help and being useful as you can.

Are you able to use recording software? yes

Anything else we should know?
no

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes