Closed Pumpkin - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: Sahunn
  • Map name: Pumpkin (Can Be Changed If Must)
  • ID: 36:93
  • Difficulty: Easy
  • Number of jumps: 20
2020-05-03_20.37.21.png

2020-05-03_20.37.43.png

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Sahunn!
I'm here to give you my review of the map! Please note that I am only a casual player and my opinion doesn't affect whether the map gets accepted or not, I'm just trying to give helpful advice!
Firstly I think this level is sadly going to be rejected, and here's why!

The theme of your map is poor, since there are A LOT of Minecraft themed maps already and they are not getting accepted anymore. There is also a Hard map with the same name and theme as yours.

The build of your map is great, it is accurate to what you were going for and is well replicated.

The parkour of your map is not great since it is very repetitive. Try to use different types of jumps such as water, beds, enchantment tables, flower pots etc. The length is good for an easy map though!

I wish you the best of luck. :)

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
Hey there,

Before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator, not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Theme/design ~ Your theme is quite unoriginal as there's already some pumpkin maps and as GamersDecision mentioned are not getting accepted anymore, your parkour name isn't very catchy/original as there's already a parkour map with that name so I would suggest changing it to something more attractive and catchy.

Parkour variety/difficulty ~ You've got a decent amount of jumps for an EASY map but sadly your parkour is repetitive and doesn't really have much variety if you know what I mean, for example adding cacti jumps, fence/carpet jumps, chest/bed jumps, etc would really spice up your parkour map!

Good luck :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Sahuun,

I will be closing this submission as I cannot locate the build where you described.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.