Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hello, I am going to rate this map a -1 for now sadly. Here are the following reasons.

1. Build: First of all, the build isn't very interesting at all. I know that you were going for William Afton from Five Nights at Freddy's but this build is just a piece of pixel art, and pixel art can not be the main build for a map. If you want to make William Afton, I suggest making more go a 3D-ish version of him and add more block variations instead of just being a big purple block of wool.

2. Parkour: The length of the parkour is 45 jumps which is very suitable for a medium map. But the main problem is that the parkour is quite repetitive and not varied enough. It really makes the map seem boring and not fun to play. Try adding more parkour jump variations!

Keep in mind that I am not here to judge the map, and I am just giving you advice on how to make the map better. I hope this comment doesn't make you lose interest in making maps. Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Drippy456,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have some maps based on colors (SandyColors, Colors.) Before making a map, please make sure that the theme has not been done already by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
Please note that we no longer accept builds with pixel art as the main focus. This is due to the fact that they are highly overdone in our earlier maps, and they can be quite simple to make!
The parkour has a bit of variety, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely, but I would still recommend adding more jump variety! Overall the length and difficulty of the jumps fit the medium difficulty quite nicely, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.