Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure how this works cause its my first time so forgive me if its wrong

Username: CosmicBUg_Lee
Name of map: Purple Tower
Map difficulty: easy-medium
Map jumps: around 70
Map checkpoints: 5
Map Warp: Warp CosmicBUg_Lee (i believe tell me if im wrong)

if there is any more info needed tell meeeeeee! thanks :)))))))) yaaaaaay!

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
As JustKyrO said, 70 jumps is WAY too much for an Easy or a Medium level. When making levels that you're trying to get accepted, aim for a jump range of this.

Easy: 20-40 Jumps
Medium: 40-60 Jumps
Hard: 60-80 Jumps
Expert: 85-100 Jumps
Insane: 120+ Jumps

The amount of jumps on your level is good for a Hard level, but it isn't difficult enough to be a Hard level. Remember this guide when making future maps! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello CosmicBUg_Lee,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have several tower maps (Tower, WaterTower, TowerPK, ZenaniTower, RedTower.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme hasn't already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is quite plain; try incorporating different blocks in your build like purple clay, glass, etc.
The parkour is also quite
repetitive with the same straightforward jumps throughout. Try incorporating different jump styles throughout your entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! The difficulty of the jumps does fit the easy difficulty, but as mentioned above, it is way too long for an easy map.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.