• No

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Hello! This is a thread that i decided to make in behalf of the pvp noobs and this is a way to identify hackers. Well let me start off with ways to pvp with:

JITTER CLICK

Haha, this is probably the most fun type of pvp out there. All you do is shake your mouse rapidly but very slightly and click rapidly. Now, you must be wondering, why can't I just click? Well, now that you are shaking your mouse you have a way to stop people from strafing because you are covering there movements with the clicking.
You can register most of your hits and lead a fight. requires good reflex believe it or not.
A youtuber with this technique is :

youtube.com/user/huahwi123

Huahwi also uses...
Also check out KvnPlays

STRAFING

Strafing is the best type of pvp in my opinion this is probably the best way of avoiding hits. Just move left and right or in one direction to avoid hits. To do this it is mandatory to use ctrl as your sprint or Lshift. Always press forward and never back out of the fight because if you loose you will have done tons of damage to your opponent before you die. Minevast PvPers using this:

2. Hydr0kt- I dunno his channel or even if he has one.
3. Me- c;
4. Tell me whether you do!
5. Youtuber-
Solrflare

if you are losing don't afraid to...

BLOCK HIT

HAHAHA
! The noobs strike again! No. Block hitting isn't for noobs frankly I use it all the time when I am up against hackers. Just spam left and right click against any entity(animal,person,monster,air,etc.) By doing this you forgo your use of strafing now that you can't move as fast. Block hitting reducing incoming attacks buy 30% and can give you the upper hand against a feisty hacker.
Does NOT work on minevast

People who use it:

1. Me
2. Youtuber:

CreeperFarts

Now to finish your opponent with ease use...

CRITS

Most people think you can get crits when you are jumping. NOPE. you have to be in the "falling motion" to deal a critical hit. For example:

A critical hit has a sparkle effect, and sometimes does more damage than a regular one. The damage bonus is random, and varies between purely visual (i.e. +0) to +50% damage (rounded down), plus half a heart.

For example, a normal hit with the Diamond Sword does 7 damage (3.5 hearts), while a critical hit does between 7 and 11 (3.5 - 5.5 hearts)
Do not enter a 1.8 fight with a jump you will get dicked. stay on the group and rely on getting the first hit.

W TAP TAP TAP
coming soon...

This is very well explained and i hope you now understand a critical hit.

For now this is it! I will be adding the Tricks section at a later time please don't get this lost in the forums ty.

Last edited:
Ratings
If u go to controls and change options from mouse click to letters like 9, spam it, but risk of making think killaura, I got bannd for that, they said "Rapid hits, you killaura", I spammed 9 on both key sides right left, I got a small number side, but if u wanna try , try, but risk of inaccurate ban,,

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
This is a great post, it must of taken you ages to write! I myself Jitter click so much that my friends get worried :D and I don't have a clue how my mouse is still alive. Thanks for the information and I'm sure many people will find it useful.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Minecraft registers 8 CLICKS a second and the server registers around 1 to 2 HITS a second but hit registration is based on server anti cheat and hits allowed per second so if you jitter click, you can end up getting the first hit before the other person and more of your hits land if you have bad aim.

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
I already do all these things..idek why I am here ..wuteveh C: But I think that this could defo help people who are new 2 pvp..or if they just dont know how 2 got damn pvp

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
I know all of this since I play Skywars so much :3
You can also use a fishing rod to pvp and it is quite useful. Im not sure if there are fishing rod in KitPVP of not, but it is handy on skywars.
Professional PVP players such as Huawei or my friend sjc776, will use fishing rod as a method to do a "combo" kill and knock the oppenent back a bit, creating a bigger distance between them.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Good Information. I dont play PvP so much but I think that i will practice more with all this information. Thanks you for telling us <3