Rejected Pyramid parkour (HARD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parkour maker: HvemErDuks (First parkour ever made from me)
Jumps: 60-70
Checkpoints: 8
Difficulty: Hard
Visit: /plot v HvemErDuks 1
Theme: Pyramid / Sand(stone)
(Pls comment your opinion of the map and what could be better)

pyrpic2.png
pyrpic1.png

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello HvemErDuks,
I regret to inform you that this map is being rejected. While the theme of a pyramid itself is original, beach and desert themes are an extremely overused theme. One would have to execute this theme in a very unique and well constructed way for it to be accepted. The build is accurate to a pyramid, but it really is just a pyramid (which isn't too difficult of a build).

The parkour is the main problem with this map. The parkour is pretty much all floating, which makes the build look very messy on the inside. The parkour isn't varied much, and is not mixed at all. Try to use many different kinds of blocks in your course while making sure that these jumps are not easily identifiable by section (the normal jumps, the water jumps). You can see examples of this at /warp beta on the server, or recently accepted maps in the Accepted Maps subforum. I also felt that the map was extremely easy, even for an easy hard map. There were also a considerable number of places that the path was confusing, or jumps were easily skippable. Make sure you check your map for easy skips and exploits, or have some people test your map!

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.