Question about cubits

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
does anyone know a way that you can get cubits in game WITHOUT buying it with real money. like is there a way that you can trade in game cash for it.. pls help lol

SapphireCave459

Earth Mod
SapphireCave459
SapphireCave459
Mod
Ratings
15 1
you should be able to trade in game money for a players cubits. i think Earth is $20k in game money for 1 cubit. depending on your realm, you could either prestige or i think theres a couple quests that give cubits. theres also the /ad for .01 cubits per ad

JojoStyle

Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
does anyone know a way that you can get cubits in game WITHOUT buying it with real money. like is there a way that you can trade in game cash for it.. pls help lol
Hey there!

There are multiple ways you can get Cubits without spending irl money!

- You can do /cow daily to get some cubits (requires to have your Discord as well as your forums linked)
- /ad has been newly implemented! Watch some ad and get cubits as a reward.
- Trading. Some gamemodes, like Prison, Skyblock, etc. allow you to 'sell' your mana for cubits!

Cheers

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
Hey there!

- You can do /cow daily to get some cubits (requires to have your Discord as well as your forums linked)
- Trading. Some gamemodes, like Prison, Skyblock, etc. allow you to 'sell' your mana for cubits!

Cheers
Thank you so much. have a good day

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
you should be able to trade in game money for a players cubits. i think Earth is $20k in game money for 1 cubit. depending on your realm, you could either prestige or i think theres a couple quests that give cubits. theres also the /ad for .01 cubits per ad
do you know what the "currency" would be for kitpvp. like how much cash would u need there for 1 cubit?

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
Hey there!

Cheers
i tried to do /cow but it said that i need to connect my discord and forums but ive alr done that. how do i get it to work??

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
126 5
i tried to do /cow but it said that i need to connect my discord and forums but ive alr done that. how do i get it to work??
Wierd, it should work then, if u have linked them. Mabye make a ticket at Support