Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hiya!
I'll be giving this map a +0.5 for the following reasons; The theme is not very original, yes there is no R2D2 maps yet, but the theme 'Starwars' is overused quite a lot. The build overall is good, and it has a lot of detail to it. The jumps are well varied and fit the easy difficulty fairly well. I think it would be a good addition to the easy maps.
Good luck!

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi MCBYT,
I'll be rejecting your map, for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is a bit unoriginal, as we have some starwars map, but not any R2D2 so you should be fine, just be more careful next time!

About the build, it was average, it wasn't good but it wasn't bad, I'd recommend you making it less pixel-arty and giving the build a bit more shape, and also if possible adding more details to the build.

About the parkour, there is no start on the map, and if there is, there is no clarification of it. It was a bit messy as I didn't know where to go, there were no signs or carpets telling me the next jump. It was also a bit too short and hard, so I'd recommend you making it longer and easier next time.

Thanks for making a map, I would love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.