Rejected Racetrack Parkour (Easy)

TheFluttershy

Donator
Ratings
Hello! I would like to submit a map called Racetrack parkour, it has 36 jumps. I think it should be Easy.

Thanks, TheFluttershy (P.S I couldn't post screenshots.) Get to it with /warp RacetrackParkour

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Before I begin my review of this map, I will assess the forum post to see if you meet the guidelines.

You have -

• A Jump Count
  • A Clear Theme
  • A warp set
  • Course Difficulty
  • General Map Info Including Extra Helpers

As you have met 5/5 requirements, I will review your map.

RACETRACK PARKOUR REVIEW:

Presentation:

Looking at the parkour, the presentation is bad. The only part of the course that looks like the theme is the very beginning. It does not flow well and looks just like a group of random parkour blocks were thrown together.

Design:

There is no racetrack. There is no design, it's just a form of mindless parkour. When you decide on a theme, you need to really commit to that theme. Make everything feel like it works with the theme, get people to look at your maps before submission so they can tell you if the theme is prevalent.

Difficulty:

Easy, possibly even too easy. It can be completed in a matter of seconds, and the one time the parkour deviates to ladders, it seems just so easy. Painfully so.

Personal Enjoyment:

Did I enjoy this map? No, I did not. The theme was missing, the parkour had no contribution towards the theme, and it felt like you put all the effort into the starting platform.

Is the map accepted? Well, I have given each section a score out of 10. If you get over 25/40, I will accept the map.

Presentation: 2/10
Design: 1/10
Difficulty: 5/10
PP: 2/10

Overall Score: 10/40

Sadly, your parkour has been Rejected!

You still have a lot to learn about design and parkour, and I hope you will learn for when you next submit a parkour.

~ Billy