• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
First off I don't seem to be rude im just stating my opinion. To me, all you really did was take different wool make a path and 4x4 tower up (Can be done in like 5 mins) and then added some basic netherack parkour. I would be surprised if someone could not make this as it is extremely basic and does not really have any detail to it.

Mqnkeyy

Ratings
First off I don't seem to be rude im just stating my opinion. To me, all you really did was take different wool make a path and 4x4 tower up (Can be done in like 5 mins) and then added some basic netherack parkour. I would be surprised if someone could not make this as it is extremely basic and does not really have any detail to it.
I Agree With This Comment, And To Be Fair Nether And Rainbow Doesn't Go Well. And The Way You Made Definitely Makes Opposite Fail,

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map has been rejected!

We already have many rainbow based maps. We have a rainbow road in medium, a rainbow wool challenge in hard, a nyan cat in easy, a rainbow road in donator medium and colors easy. We are not accepting any rainbow themes as of right now.

Not only this, but this parkour is exceptionally basic. Take a look at some of the recently added maps on parkour, then compare them to this map. You'll see a lack of quality from your map. You need to improve your design and themes before you can get anything on parkour.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.