Rejected Rainbow Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DapperDaphne

DapperDaphne
DapperDaphne
Ratings
Hello! I would just like to say that floating maps like these aren't accepted anymore and there should be more variance in blocks ex: vines, flower pots, water, etc. My recommendation is to have one main build and have the pk around or inside it. Have a great day!

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hey Rubenderidder,
I'm here to give my personal opinion on your map. I am no map judge so my opinion means nothing in the final decision if your map gets rejected or not.

THEME
Your theme is unfortunately unoriginal as we have many maps with this theme already [RainbowRoad, RainbowCone, Rainbows and many more]. In the future, I suggest you look through the map document and look for a theme that isn't taken already.

BUILD
Your build is also a main concern as it's just a floating build with no scenery or "main build". Adding more to a build would make your map have better chances of getting accepted. E.g: Stars, clouds, a sun etc.

PARKOUR

The parkour is also a big issue. Because of the very much repetitiveness in the build your parkour gets affected as well by it. It's boring and makes the map uninteresting to play. Another big factor is that your parkour is floating, which isn't accepted anymore on parkour. Try use diffrent blocks and entities when making parkour such as: minecarts, trapdoors, doors, pistons, chests, water, etc.

Good luck though! :)

-Nathan

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Rubenderidder,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have several rainbow related maps (Rainbows, RainbowRoad, 3Rainbows.) Before creating a map, please make sure the theme has not already been done before by going here.
The build has no detail, make sure you have a build that you can incorporate the parkour into.
The parkour has a few issues. The length is appropriate for an easy map. However the parkour is floating/repetitive which is no longer accepted. Please make sure that you use other types of jumps throughout your entire map, as well as making sure the parkour is attached to the build. You should attempt the newer easy parkour maps to get a feel of how to build your parkour.[Pink_Bovine]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.