And yes, the map is pretty big, sorry for that ^^'

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Hey, Shinxray first of all your map is amazing! I personally really enjoyed it and really like the concept of it, really hope your map gets accepted. :D
Also, I'd suggest you add a checkpoint at the start of the parkour so people don't have to keep teleporting to the parkour. xD

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Thx for your messages ! c:
I just put the checkpoint at the start, thx for the tips too c:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Shinxray,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice, eventhough you chose a theme that has been used a lot (rainbows and such) but you built it in a new and unique way which is great to see.
- The build looks good and you can tell what the theme is. I was concerned it would be confusing at first, but it turned out to be pretty clear. I do suggest to watch out with having floating jumps around, as this could make a course look messy and thus unattractive.
- The jumps are fun, I especially liked the slime jumps. In general, there isn't much variety though. Most jumps are normal block jumps, so I'd say for you to use more variety to keep it interesting and fun. Having a lower difficulty doesn't mean it can't have a wide range of variety, keep that in mind.
- The length fits the medium difficulty, but the course can get boring due to the lack of variety.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.