MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
the theme is unoriginal as we already have maps based on rainbows. Next, floating pk tends to make maps look messy. lastly, it’s always better to have a main design to build your pk off of than not to. sorry if I sound harsh, these are just some things that maps commonly get rejected for.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello _jebbb,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have some rainbow/color related maps (Colors, Rainbows, 3Rainbows.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here.
There is no main build, which is a crucial. Every map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off. This could be an object, a character, etc.
The parkour is repetitive throughout, so make sure you use other types of jumps throughout your entire map. This may include; heads, water, lava, vines, glass, iron bars, trapdoors, and many other types of jumps depending on your theme/build. The parkour of your map is inconsistent; make sure all of your jumps fit one difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.