Rejected Rainbow spiral-Easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainbow spiral by Fredninja1212,
Plot #1,
Difficalty:Easy,
37 Jumps,2 checkpoints,

This is my first map and i wanted to upload it and see if i could get it on manacube.

Screenshots:
2020-05-11_18.50.41.png

1589248520087.png

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail: We've already got a couple of themes similar to this, unfortunately, for the detail, your build seems quite plain and lacks a lot of detail, I suggest adding more to make it look more attractive.

Parkour difficulty/variety: You've barely got any variety with your parkour jumps, I mean you've got some ice and multi-colored wool but that's basically all the jumps on your map submission, personally I feel your map submission difficulty is a little too easy, try adding a little harder jumps, for example, chest/bed jumps, soul sand jumps, head jumps, etc.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Fredninja1212,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. The theme is not original at all as we have several "Rainbow" themed maps currently on the server. Such as, "Rainbow Cones", "Rainbows", "3Rainbows", and many more. It's an incredibly over-used theme, don't use it. The build is not very good at all as it's just floating rainbow blocks and a rainbow platform. It lacks creativity and attractiveness. The PK does fit the easy difficulty as it's easy and short, though! But, it's not varied at all. It's just jumping from wool block to wool block mostly, making it very unenjoyable to play. You should procure to use a variety of blocks/jumps when making parkour to make sure it's a fun experience and isn't repetitive. I do see potential, though, so I hope to see more map submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.