Ranks

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
So I Bought VIP, Sponsor And Vast For Different Servers Once But Now I Only Have VIP+ On 2 And VIP On One. I Think That It Should Be Changed So That If You Paid 100 Dollars To The Server In Total It Would Give You The Appropriate Rank For All Servers... I Don't Know If This Is How It Works And If For Me It's Broken Or Something But I Feel Like I Paid Over 100 Dollars And Only Got A 100 Dollar Rank That Should Be Global For 2 Servers And A 50 Dollar One For For 1. Is There A Way That I Could Get VIP+ For All Servers?

Btw: Yes, I Did Buy Them During Sales But That Doesn't Really Matter Because There's A Sale On Rn And Either Way I Still Bought The Ranks. Also, If I'm Ignorant And Didn't Know Something Important About The Subject Sorry >-<

Another Btw: I Even Bought VIP When VIP Was For All Servers Which I Think Made It $40 I Could Be Wrong? Still, After The Rank Update To When You Had To Buy VIP For All Servers To Have It On All Servers I Didn't Have It On All The Servers ;-; Just Parkour, Skyblock And Creative (I Think)

ANOTHER Btw (I'm Editing This A LOT): I'm Starting To Think That This Is Just Broken For Me While Reading Other Forum Posts

Last edited:

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
Nvm I'm Very Ignorant And Rowan Told Me On Parkour That I Can Claim It On The Servers xD Thanks Rowan..

I'm Stupid Lmao

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
This has been solved, I told you how to do it, no more comments are needed. If you can please remove the post thank you.
-Rowan

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
How Do You Do That...

<- Still Stupid

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug