Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Noah,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is good, even through the build doesn't really match the theme.

The BUILD of your map is a good. The build has nice shaping and detailing, which is very nice.

The PARKOUR is the reason for the rejection. I am glad that you didn't slap donator to the name and make a very hard map, very impressed! The parkour overall had alot of problems. The main ones being; repetitivity especailly with neos in the beginning of the map, instructional signs needed, and inconsistency of difficulty with lots of the jumps only being hard-expert difficulty. I went checkpoint to checkpoint to give a more detailed prospective.

First Cp: Glass to ladder neo is a bit of an annoying jump.
Second CP: Way too easy, more hard difficulty
Third CP: Pretty ok cp just more of an expert difficult.
Fourth CP: Iron trap door, if you have to hit the button midair its in a weird position. The next jump is really annoying, needs to be out for longer.
Fifth CP: Blip was the only insane jump. The carpet to snow was also maybe insane, but other than that its just expert hard
Sixth CP: The slime jump was fun, could see it on an expert. Other than that the jumps were medium/hard
Seveth CP: The redstone jump could use a bit of explaining. The CP was ok, just felt like an expert.
Eighth CP: The non filsafe beginning was ok, the failsafe was more hard difficulty than a blip.
Ninth CP: Way to easy, medium difficulty.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.